Hiring a photo booth for your party, wedding, or corporate event is an absolute must! Whether it be a traditional photo booth or a Magic Mirror booth, it adds wow factor to any occasion. Are you having trouble choosing between the two? Read on to find out which one you should hire!
A Traditional Photo Booth and Magic Mirror each come with its own features. But both of these options share the same advantages, including the following:
- Depending on your provider, you can get a guest book with all the photos of your guests.
- You'll have access to both printed and digital copies of your images.
- Immediate printing of photos.
- An amusing way to give your guests a keepsake they'll love.
Magic Mirror Photo Booth: A Modern Twist on a Classic Favorite
Features of a Magic Mirror Photo Booth
Whimsical Exterior Its touch screen mirror enclosed in an ornate frame makes it fit for any fun-filled celebration.
Digital Personalization You can sign your photo, add filters, graphics, or choose a frame to personalize a printout.
Game-changing Selfies It elevates the experience of striking a pose for a mirror selfie.
Interactive Experience Guests will love interacting through the booth's voice command and gesture detection features.
Traditional Photo Booth: Nostalgic Experience With Timeless Appeal
Features of a Traditional Enclosed Photo Booth
- Privacy Curtains Accommodates guests who can be shy but still loves a great photo.
- Classic Exterior
- Its look exudes a timeless appeal that makes it suitable for any motif or theme.
- Nostalgic and Familiar Feel No one can resist the cozy and comfortable feel of snapping photos in a booth.
- Professional Flash Lighting The experience is retro, but your photos will print in high quality.